umm

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Big boss is in town

Big boss is in town

U all readers might be wondering what does this mean, or rather I guess u must have figure it out by now, that my big boss that is CEO of the company is in town these days. Apparently as per our boss our department was performing worst in whole of the company so he thought to take matter in his own hands after couple of bosses were changed and nobody cud manage to change the fortunes of it. But I don’t think that my department was doing that bad job, I agree when you compare us with other in industry we were kind of bit laggards but there is difference between us and rest of the industry.
Our basic job is in 2 parts one being preparing report and second being selling them , for selling them sales team is there they initiate the selling part and in later stage we come into play. So CEO thought that compared to other companies we were not generating that many reports, so he thought to things in his own hand. So in beginning he use to have video conference everyday in evening with all of us and talk to us and ask us what have u done today. So after few days he landed up at office where we all sit, he came down to just to have chat with us and give us the idea where company is and where it is headed towards and where does company really need to go. I have to agree one thing our CEO has got great personality. When ever he talks u wud feel as if he is screaming or fighting. He has got loud noise and I mean very loud.
Ok that’s enough abut boss , so Saturday is usually its holiday for all of us since it was kept on and we all were called lunch was on the house provided by company. So what did they ordered one of my favourite things PIZZA from pizza hut. Damn cool, guy had ordered more then 10 varieties of pizza. So I took plate just like everybody else and took few pieces and was searching for ketchup and its not there, pizza delivery guy was there so I asked him, dude there is no ketchup and he says yes sir we don’t give that, what the heck. Full excitement went down the drain. How can anybody eat pizza without ketchup man , if that was not enough guy dint order any coke or Pepsi or mountain dew or 7up, my god why did he ordered pizza in first place.
Ok I have completed my 1st six months on job so I got my pay increase, cooooool man :).
Yes one more thing
I have this friend from Germany whom I meet on aol chat, we have been chatting more then year now and he and his girlfriend were planning to visit India for holidays and guess what, they actually want to get married here in India, now how does that sound. Cool to me, so I have to do some arrangements for that. Let see how does it go about.
see ya people bye gn tc sd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home